PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter 5 years one of these days were executed, she with 3 years was not written at night...

Stasi
19.06.2004, 22:14
To my daughter 5 years one of these days were executed, she with 3 years was not written neither at night nor in the afternoon, and now last 2 months pisaet in trousers on 3 times day and any arrangements or gifts do not help or assist. On all at it or her an excuse: " Any more I shall not be! ". We try to not punish it or her, but we shame, a pier you bolshaja the girl. Whether I know correct it is tactics. Prompt!

Pisarenko N.A.
23.06.2004, 17:03
Wrong, t. To. It not conscious action from its or her party or side, and a sign of a unsuccessful status (that of you all can be absolutely normal, do not punish, any tragedies in family itd). Show the girl to internally children's psychologist.

Stasi
26.06.2004, 03:50
Thanks you for a prompt reply, the doctor. I with pleasure would show a daughter to the children's psychologist. But a problem in that that we live in Holland here again it not so that simply to receive a direction to such expert. And to experts in general.
Whether you can advise us still that or in absentia? Any tragedies at us in family was not, the daughter goes to school and very much it or her likes, though gets tired (to sleep in the afternoon here it is not accepted with 3 years. A vacation begin next week. Recently it or she had a birthday (but it is positive emotions). Anything negative I can not think up. Why the unsuccessful status is shown?

Pisarenko N.A.
28.06.2004, 20:33
Cannot be, that in the European country there were no privately practicing psychotherapists...
Its or Her status is connected with the earliest moments in a life of the child, fault of parents here any is not present, such things happen in safe itd families. But in absentia here to speak senselessly is the history at least for some months is treated nebystro.