PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child 2 years. Tussis proceeds more month. Have put diagnez ORVI...

Irina
19.06.2004, 19:27
To the child 2 years. Tussis proceeds more month. Have put diagnez ORVI, a tracheitis. Have spent on drink or saw through an antibiotic (ospamoks), syrup Alteja. The temperature became in norm or rate, but tussis has remained same (dry). Have appointed or nominated a physiotherapy, a syrup solvin, gedeliks. The child began to clear the throat or expectorate. Us have written out, though tussis has still remained, having told or said, what is it the residual phenomenon. There has passed or there has taken place even week, and tussis so up to the extremity or end and does not pass or take place. Tussis in the morning after a dream, in the street and after it or her.

Bolshakova M.A.
23.06.2004, 00:53
Try to seem to the allergist

Nata
25.06.2004, 13:32
And we had a similar situation. Coughed almost month. Too tried or tasted gedeliks - any reaction. If lungs pure or clean, a neck good, are not present a rhinitis (he can sometimes give tussis). Us from the residual phenomena has rescueed or saved erespal, mixture from tussis with alteem (there a lot of useful), anaferon, IRS-19 (it is still used as prophylaxis).

Lena
28.06.2004, 16:45
Uv. The doctor, advise please! To My son 4, 10 years when goes to bed it is dressed warmly because throws off a blanket (the at home cool). If to not cover at its or his night (that I do or make on 3 4 times for a night) in the morning at it or him dry rasping tussis. And if I include el. The heating device (masljannyj) at it or him is hammered a nose and breathes a mouth in a room is stuffy komnatka small, (sometimes I hang up a wet towel on el. Heating. The device) I start to air at night he starts to cough. (1 2 times dry). In the afternoon like it's OK breathes a nose.