PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter of 12 years. Disturbs fatigability, headaches, appetite is lowered....

Elena
27.06.2004, 11:13
My daughter of 12 years. Disturbs fatigability, headaches, appetite is lowered. Body height of 150 sm, weight of 30 kg, acyanotic, with dark blue circles under eyes. Inspection is spent: a hemoglobin 129, Saccharum 4, 5.
Thyroxine free 4 13, 20 Pk/ml (N 12, 0 22, 0), TTG 3, 22 MrME/ml (N 0, 23 3, 40), antibodies to tireoperoksidaze more than 500 ME/ml (N 0, 1 30).
US of a thyroid gland: an isthmus 3, 5 mm, the right share 531612, 4, 87; the left share 531614, 5, 69; only 10, 56; In the top poles of both shares gipoehogennye sites. Addressed to two endocrinologists. Manager. Endocrinologic or endocrinology unit of a hospital has diagnosed diffusive or diffuse augmentation of a thyroid gland and recommended reception jodomarina all over again on 100 mg, then on 50 mg (we live in the Volga region). Has told or said, that on presence of antibodies in such quantity or amount, it is possible to not pay attention. The endocrinologist in an out-patient department diagnoses diffusive or diffuse augmentation shch. Glands and a hypothyrosis. Recommends reception jodtiroksa. Presence of antibodies considers or counts as a serious deviation or rejection. What your opinion, what references to carry out?

Krivskaja L.K.
28.06.2004, 04:42
Dear Elena! At yours devochki-an autoimmune thyroiditis (very high antiserum capacity CANNOT be ignored, more togo-it is a marker of autoimmune disease). No iodine is effective. On the contrary, preparations of an iodine can aggravate autoimmune process. The thyroxine is necessary. The truth now both hormones and volume of a gland normal, compensated (though and TTG and volume already on the top border of norm or rate) and while it is possible to not give a hormone (L-a thyroxine) and to check up TTG in 3 4 months However, in most cases, treatment sooner or later is required. Confuses drugoe-at the girl practically deficiency of mass of a body and the general or common status unsatisfactory, that cannot be caused or called shchitovidkoj on danom a stage of clinical indemnification. It is the age dangerous for so-called anareksii. When girls wish to be harmonous as models, and it can lead to a grave condition. Mine to you advice or council: if there is a familiar psychologist or the psychiatrist, show the child. Girls often hide the true reason of the lowered appetite. Or having eaten something, then cause a vomiting... It is a lot of ways, and parents longly are in the dark, survey the child from different directions. It is good, if I am mistaken. But to make secure does not stir or prevent.