PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Whether I know to the address of I address. Prompt. I sweep up...

Eva
23.06.2004, 04:58
Hello the doctor. Whether I know to the address of I address. Prompt. I have noticed, that mine the little son 2.4 years during bathing direct or refer a jet of douche on the pisjunchik. First I thought, that is casual at it or him so it has turned out, But now I see, that he does or makes it specially and it is pleasant to him. What is it for it or him? Simply game or, I think, for certain, to him it pleasantly. As you think, whether it is necessary to bring the and its or his to a focus to it or this, and to forbid to him so to do or make, or it will pass or take place in due course. The natural masturbation, did not think, that at this age children can receive sex pleasure. Funny on the one hand, but me that at it or him it starts to become a habit (each bathing disturbs, he demands souls, if not souls waters from something another - a watering can, a bottle, a glass). And then he can also other methods to invent. Thanks.

Eva
24.06.2004, 22:25
Family full, not always quiet. The child from 1.5 years sits with the nurse with 8 up to 8. The nurse likes, goes to her with pleasure. Now I wait for the second. All has begun on my observations gde-that one month ago. Though can earlier, I am simple did not pay attention. Approximately he began to write to same time standing or costing. And pisju he tries to hold itself, another does not resolve. And it too is pleasant to him. Too much or many person around of it or him seems to me so we shall tell or say help or assist him to go to a toilet, t. e hold it or him pisjun. I, the husband, the nurse, two grandmothers, the brother of the husband. Can it is necessary to limit a circle. And more he posledne time began to go specially under itself(himself). First will ask, and then in trousers though knows, what is it badly. WHAT IS IT - a sign on the protest?

Pisarenko N.A.
28.06.2004, 03:53
If can do or make "it" (in sense a toilet) - in general give process to him. And about douche - it is possible to distract imperceptibly, but as a whole - no trouble is not present.
About enkoprez - there is not enough information on the child. If will not pass or not take place by the autumn - show the boy internally.