PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Leonidovna! To my son of 6 years. As we move from a summer residence in Mo...

Regina
25.06.2004, 00:57
Dear Tatyana Leonidovna!
To my son of 6 years. As we move from a summer residence to Moscow, we start to go to kindergarten ORVI do not stop, and other children in d/a garden are ill or sick very seldom! Now a situation such: had been ill with an adenoviral infection, soplej for a long time is not present, breathes well, sleeps does not snuffle, but when speaks, it is felt, that the nose is incorporated. And a red throat (arches on each side). Treated everything, drops dripped, warmed up, a throat both rinsed or gargled, and smeared, both splashed geksoral, and did not do or make anything. In the afternoon the throat does not hurt, by the evening the son sometimes complains. All this proceeds about one month, and we carry out all prescriptions lor-the doctor. Adenoides at us vporjadke as the doctor speaks. In what there can be a reason of what we cannot cure up to the extremity or end a nose in any way and a throat?

Balashova T.L.
28.06.2004, 03:39
Regina, you could not bring the child to me on kosultatsiju? If be solved, call to my manager on ph. - 504 21 44