PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to define or determine the reason of a diathesis Since a birth and up to recent pores of a diathesis...

Lena
27.06.2004, 16:05
Help or Assist to define or determine the reason of a diathesis

Since a birth and up to recent pores of a diathesis was not, on May, 18th to us 4 months were executed, lichiko was still pure or clean, there was a speck at an ear, then it or he was combed, after the beginning of repair at an entrance (repair has ended on this Tuesday, and has begun on the last Monday) we rastsveli full color: on behalf of there was a forehead and a nose, all rest, including shoulders, red, tuberous, with appearing sosudikami...

The child completely on thoracal feeding, did not give anything, even it is simple vodichki,
I almost two weeks sit on a diet - the soaked boiled potato from a summer residence, grechka, sometimes rice, water, tea + polipefan...

All children's things perestirany children's soap,
Things to which houses parents go, are erased "aistenkom"...

Wet cleaning (a floor, a dust) every day or 2 3 times a week...

Houses are not present either carpets, or pets (even cockroaches), any plants, except for cactuses...

Now I do not use any cosmetics, except for children's soap and children's shampoo,
Katya once a week mine with children's soap + we smear to the priest or bjubhenovskim with a cream from intertrigoes, or desitinom and all...

I it or her do not overheat - average temperature of the house of 19 22 degrees, all okna-doors are opened or open both in the afternoon, and at night,
We bathe in the big bathroom from 2 3 months, gradually reducing temperature, have begun with 37 38, now send in addition or have reached gde-that up to 33 degrees...

I not allergik, at the husband a pollinosis and an allergy on some antibiotics,
During pregnancy citrus, sweet, in anything such did not take a great interest or was not fond...

Like all...

I simply do not know, on what it is possible to think...

In advance all many thanks

Lena
27.06.2004, 23:17
When at us the diathesis we went has begun to hand over the analysis on alimentary allergens in Institute of a delivery, t. To. At small children an allergy byvyaet it is usual on nutrition. At us the analysis has shown an allergy on fiber of the cow milk and fig. Try to hand over there analyses (from a vein, but take very accurately). Analizay take from children since 4 4, 5 months. In the same place accepts children's the dietarian (Gorelov). We have recovered completely. Bodies - 113 19 95 highways Kashirskoe d. 21