PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, respond, me, please, on a question. Syn/13 let/since the childhood...

Tatyana of 39 years
26.06.2004, 05:49
Hello, respond, me, please, on a question. Syn/13 let/since the childhood suffers a uracrasia / primary night enurez/, were treated at whom only it was possible or probable / the therapist, the neurologist, the urologist and so forth / Drank or Saw Phenibutum, Melipraminum, did or made fizio-, a stylostixis and so forth/, it is useless. Has found in in-ete the information about preparation MINIRIN / desmopressin/. Whether you can something tell or say about it or him, whether it is necessary to spend on drink it or him, can eat any other agents though already much basically is tried. Many thanks for participation. Success.

Pisarenko N.A.
27.06.2004, 21:21
Can help or assist, while drink. In parallel the uracrasia, most likely, will be replaced with other symptomatology. You were looked at doctors so much, that I do not think, as if there there is a "medical" reason. Most likely, it is a question of a specific neurotic variant of development.
Write to me on mail if want consultation..