PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child 4 years. In the age of three years after triple fibrilnyh sudo...

Olga
21.06.2004, 11:20
To my child 4 years. In the age of three years after triple fibrilnyh cramps to us have registered fenoborbital. We accept it or him already in current of year. As reception can affect or have an effect on health of the child. In July a preparation remove or take out and whether it is possible for us to change a climate, to go to the sea.

Bolshakova M.A.
24.06.2004, 07:49
Much bolej aggression in relation to an organism are cramps rather than reception perparata. I would not dare to go on the south with such child

The anonym
25.06.2004, 14:07
Ask this question to the neuropathologist on this site. He holds other opinion.

ELENA
27.06.2004, 20:55
And it seems to me that now the child is protected from repetition of cramps and he should conduct a normal way of life for its or his contempoparies and if God forbid a cramp to repeat that what difference where? You write about febrile cramps that estreaktsija on temperature, it is necessary to not suppose it or her povayshenija. I not the doctor, but am familiar to me your problem, at me at most episindrom (this other disease with convulsive readiness) and I wish to tell or say to you treat the child as consider it necessary but at the same time do not deprive with its or his normal life and nezatsiklivajtes on illness or disease. And in general in Moscow there is center nevromed there one of the best neurologists of Russia Karlov of Century And (profesor) works