PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At my child (2. 9.) 3 months ago was nearby 3 h...

Elena.
26.06.2004, 11:17
The dear doctor! At my child (2. 9.) 3 months ago there was nearby 3 h days high a rate., then on a palate from above all has reddened and has swelled up, in day have appeared still ranki in a mouth. Then all has passed or has taken place. (at this time we tried to get to the children's doctor. In connection with that we live in Sweden, to make it here very difficultly) And through week we have got in the acute help with the diagnosis " false croup ". It was 30.12.2002 years. The doctor has not mentioned with a word, that zto could be a consequence of an infection. And has told or said that fresh, wet air is necessary for him. As will be - to bear or take out an attack the child almost on a balcony. After that as soon as the child podstynet begin pojavljatsja relapses (the hoarse throat and it is impossible for him otkashljatsja) Have registered to us, hardly, all over again mixture Ventoline, and after the next attack have allowed to drink to him for 1 time of 12 tablets Betapred 0, 5mg/sht and now pyom other mixture Lepheton. But all it does not help or assist to cure illness or disease but only slightly supports or maintains a normal status. As soon as he will catch a cold, all begins anew. Can be eat any more effective methods of treatment of illness or disease? Can be eat national methods? Thankful in advance.

Balashova T.L.
27.06.2004, 15:12
Elena, preparations about which you write, me are unknown (except for Ventolinum). Specify, please, they concern to what groups. At your child the laryngotracheitis has begun sso a stomatitis (under your description). Whether antibacterial preparations were appointed or nominated to the child? Whether he accepted antiallergic treatment?