PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Dmitry Vladimirovich! I Hope, that I address to the address of - to allerg...

Marina
26.06.2004, 21:02
Dear Dmitry Vladimirovich! I Hope, that I address to the address of - to the allergist. Very much I ask me to respond t. To. Internally to consult the child at the Russian experts now there is no opportunity - live abroad. To the son 4 years. Within last 6 months hurted or was ill;was sick 9 times (changes of a situation or a climate were not). Before was usually ill or sick child. Since 1, 5 years, SOMETIMES during illness or disease at a heat (for 39) and tussis there is a bronchospasm. Now - in fifth time. Respiration becomes serious, an inspiration is complicated, audible plural thin svisty and, kak-, bursting puzyriki. Here to us have put diagnoz-an asthmatic bronchitis. Doctors remove or take out these signs Ventolinum and that and are limited. Very much it would be desirable to help or assist the son to not become hronikom. Please, advise how to warn these attacks? Whether Mozhno-in general to get rid of predilection of an organism to bronchospasms and what measures? With what probability it is possible to consider or count it hereditary if the great-grandmother of the child suffered an asthma? How to pull out it or him from improbable turns of illnesses or diseases, if does not help or assist Ehinatseja (2 h a monthly course), neither vitamins, nor absence of contact to ill or sick children, a soft European climate? In advance I thank.

Brejkin D.V.
27.06.2004, 12:22
1. It is very strange, that in the Europe have diagnosed "asthmatic bronchitis", such diagnosis does not exist, it or him probably only in Russia put
2. On the Internet to treat it is simply impossible
3. At the Bronchial asthma, and most likely at the child she, ehinatseja is noneffective.
4. Obligatory creation gipoallergennoj situations in the house if it is brief is necessary - she consists in the greatest possible decrease of quantity or amount of a dust, absence of animals, change of bedding (a pillow, a blanket, a feather-bed) on synthetic.
5. Keeping gipoallergennoj diets
6. Discuss with the doctor (necessarily!) one of the most possible or probable ways of therapy of a present status: application of preparations kromoglikata sodium (Kropoz, Kromogen, Intalum 5) on 1 2 inspirations 4 times a day through spejser, is desirable valval. A preparation "Akolat" (Zafirlukast) on 10 mg 2 times a day outside of reception of nutrition. A preparation Zaditenum (Ketotifenum) on 1 tab 2 times a day
7. If at the child frequent catarrhal diseases it is necessary to treat not ehinatseej, and such preparations as Ribomunil, or, what are hardly worse, Bronhomunal under the certain scheme or plan (is specified in the instruction)
Success.