PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 6, 5 years. With the husband in divorce already 3 years, the boy tja...

Tatyana
23.06.2004, 18:21
Hello! To my son 6, 5 years. With the husband in divorce 3 years, the boy hardly experienced our divorce. Now we have moved to live in other city, there was a full change of a situation. The son communicates with the daddy sometimes by phone. After such conversations the child has any aggression, disobedience.
Several months ago I have bought or purchased a kitten, the son very much was delighted, began about to care itself. But alongside with its or his kindness and attention, I have noticed, that he specially does or makes to a cat painfully (will attack a tail, will compress to her strongly paws so, that the kitten simply howls). When I ask it or him, what for he has made it, and I explain, that to her is sick, he speaks, that itself does not know, that on it or him has found. The son likes a cat, but whence sometimes such aggression, and what to me to do or make? I do not want, that the son has grown severe.

Pisarenko N.A.
27.06.2004, 08:13
Talk about that it or he can have a bad mood, but to show it or him it is possible - for a miscellaneous, for example, it is possible to talk to you. But if its or his aggression TRULY passes in cruelty and is badly supervised, show the child to the psychologist.