PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the Doctor! To my daughter 2, 5 months. Since the birth at it or her liquid...

Light
23.06.2004, 16:55
Zdrastvujte the Doctor! To my daughter 2, 5 months. Since the birth at it or her a liquid chair with an impurity of greens and undigested nutrition. The doctor has appointed or nominated treatment hilak, smekta. We have passed or have taken place treatment, but results are not present also a chair has remained same. What to us to do or make? In advance thanks.

THE WELL-WISHER
25.06.2004, 05:16
At us too so was!!! Handed over analyses on a dysbacteriosis - the doctor has told or said, without them in any way it is impossible to begin treatment, tak-as is not known that it is necessary to treat. We drank or saw a heap of bacteria (6 7 receptions in day): Eufloriny L and B, the BALES, the combined bacteriophages and so forth the Effect was, but up to the extremity or end to get rid of a dysbacteriosis we and could not. And as to everyones there Smekt, Hilakov Forte it at all does not help or assist. Well think, as these preparations can destroy, we shall tell or say stafilokok. So, mine to you friendly advice or council - run to the GASTROENTEROLOGIST.

Ksjusha
27.06.2004, 03:53
We too have collided or faced with it or this, have handed over analyses on stafilokok and we are now treated by a bacteriophage stafilokokovym