PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Give advice or council. To my son of 14 years. Has noticed a flaccidity in the spring, has measured temperatu...

Galina
23.06.2004, 16:01
Give advice or council. To my son of 14 years. Has noticed a flaccidity in the spring, has measured temperature 37, 4. Such status last up to the extremity or end of May. Have put in hospital, handed over 6 times from a finger and 5 times from a vein analyses of a blood on sterility and all to an infection, checked kidneys. Have found out nothing, at an extract the doctor has told or said, that after a flu complication on heart, but treatment have not appointed or nominated. In the summer at it or him was 36, 8 - 37, 2. In the beginning of September was ill ORZ and 2 weeks hurted or was ill;was sick. Have already written out in school with temperature 37, 5. The ENT looked - a throat like bad, but treatment have not appointed or nominated, speak the reason of temperature not in a throat. Prompt please, that to me to do or make further.

Kashaeva.
27.06.2004, 00:46
Dear Galina!
In your situation it is logical to show the boy to the expert kardiorevmatologu (or to the cardiologist) with preliminary sdelannami EKG-reveals or taps disturbances of a rhythm of heart and EhoKg - reveals or taps the sizes of chambers and possible or probable anatomic defects. Similar attributes the myocarditis, endokardit-a lesion of environments of heart can begin.
Consult at other ENT of the doctor, probably, at your case there is an exacerbation of an adenoid disease which often is activated at teenage age (for finding-out of the reason it is possible to hand over a smear from tonsils on pathogenic flora and sensitivity to antibiotikam-the proof of a possible or probable infection).
Galina, and what result of survey of the boy the phthisiatrician, data tubprob?
Yours faithfully Kashaeva Tatyana.