PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt somebody where to look or see a regimen of day for babies 4 mes....

Litisija
23.06.2004, 15:35
Prompt somebody where to look or see a regimen of day for babies 4 months

Masha
24.06.2004, 14:53
At registration of the child to you gave the book of the Basis of healthy family, look or see there and on a site http: / / www. komarovskiy. vostok. net//. And on personal experience (at me too 4 mes) - the child himself will prompt a daughter the regimen. The only thing I do not allow to sleep to her after 18 then she to lay down finally in 9 10. e try to lay it or her on the second dream gde-that in 4. In the morning awakening at us in 8 9, is rare in 10 and in 11 12 morning dream. Still she sleeps on walk, but there are we when will turn out, try to keep within between 1 5. Success!

Litisija
25.06.2004, 10:34
Before we did not have a regimen I enabled her to decide when to sleep when to eat, but then she was absolutely small, and now we with her both have got confused that we want. And I have decided to try to come nearer to a regimen.

Masha
27.06.2004, 00:23
Litisija, we too lived without a regimen, in printsipi in feedings we also still had small chaos, but an evening dream during one time. For the growing up child it is important to do or make all in one and too time, I have in view of any procedures. You need most to be defined or determined that you want from
The child then something will be possible rekomendavat. Success!