PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In addition to Dmitry on October, 16th 2002 07 : 21 : 52. Whether and exist metodi...

Dmitry
25.06.2004, 15:54
In addition to Dmitry on October, 16th 2002 07 : 21 : 52.
Whether and there are the techniques allowing in conditions of a provincial out-patient department, with very low level of technical equipment, at early stages garantirovanno to diagnose this disease, what to treat it or him with the least intervention. To me, for example, long time could not define or determine this disease, put a myopia after already it was impossible to correct or adjust spherical lenses, put assigmatizm. The correct diagnosis have put only after at top of a cone cracks began to be formed. And the majority of doctors of our city has recognized, that really see this disease in 1 j time. Result, illness or disease the through keratoplasty in MNTK Fedorova which doctors have told or said is started also treatment, that in case of well-timed revealing it would be possible to be limited to several scratchs on a cornea with the least injury or damage for vision. It would not be desirable, that children would go or send on my way.

Gorlacheva L.I.
26.06.2004, 23:32
Dear Dmitry,
Without opredelnnyh researches exclusively on clinical displays diagnoses the keratoconus very skilled or experienced ophthalmologist can only, thus disease can already accept such current when the through keratoplasty is required. Find an opportunity to show the children to the children's ophthalmologist in Moscow even yearly.