PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, My daughter of 8 months. In 20 days of a life there were reddenings...

Julia
24.06.2004, 08:08
Hello,
My daughter of 8 months. In 20 days of a life there were reddenings on klzhe. In 3 have diagnosed atopichesky a dermatitis. There is on thoracal feeding plus with 5 months vegetable and fruit mashed potatoes. I keep gipoallergennuju a diet recommended by the allergist. Recently sdeleli the dermal test for milk, eggs, a soya and nuts. Any of products has not given positive reaction. Whether means it, what I can them is, continuing to nurse the child? Or these products can appear pseudo-allergens which influence a status of a skin, but on them antibodies and consequently they have not given a signal in the test or dough;father-in-law are not developed or produced? And more one question on external therapy: how long it is possible to use Hidrocortizonum at such age for treatment of a skin?
Thanks

Mum of the kid
24.06.2004, 16:00
These are hormones. No more than 3 4 days on end. And tests at small children maloinformativny so my allergist speaks.

Albanova V.I.
26.06.2004, 19:16
Completely it is impossible to rely on indications of tests. Nuts can be pseudo-allergens, in eggs the substances releasing or exempting Histaminum so it is better to not use contain. If at your child not less than 2 months that's all right with a skin, can try to drink milk. Hormonal ointments it is possible only weak and no more than 2 weeks