PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, To my son 2 months. The question can will seem pustjashnym, but for...

Alain
23.06.2004, 17:46
Good afternoon,
To my son 2 months. The question can will seem pustjashnym, but for me it is very important. We can not choose time for bathing. The novel on thoracal feeding, on demand - - itself holds an interval from 2 h up to 3 h hours. Quite often plays after meal of 40 50 minutes, then starts to be capricious and depending on a status (puchit or not) falls asleep.
Now, Komarovsky advises massage and charging or charge before bathing. But! And he and other experts advise to sustain an interval before charging or charge, and furthermore before bathing about an hour!
So, a problem! When we maintain 30 40 minutes, ptom still we do or make massazh-charging or charge - - bathing turns to feeding! In 10 minutes the child begins vopit, it is necessary me zalazit to it or him;them in a bathroom and to feed. After that he is disconnected or switched-off...
Tried to dip into a bathroom or to make charging or charge right after awakenings - - it is impossible, cries!! It is necessary to feed at once...
What to do or make in our case? Can and is harmless at gudnom feeding to bathe through a smaller interval of time? We bathe in bathing (in a tray or basin was, by the way, the same problem), at temperature of 35 36 degrees, cools down up to 32 33.
Thus milk suffices, the child normally types or collects weight, I emphasize - - normally: 1 month only on 100 gr. It is more than the norm or rate, the second on 50 gr. Prompt, please!
And another nashcha a problem - - having had heard plenty of modern experts we the first 2 months did not walk almost (we live at the open window leaf). Bore or took out to Rum only in kengurushke...
Now he is afraid of a carriage - - before to be disconnected or be switched-off in the street longly is capricious, (it is softly told or said - - sometimes shouts up to posinenija and it is necessary to come back home.) often to shout begins, even when we start to dress it or him (have reduced up to a minimum already - - kombez and warm kombez plus a cap). As a result both walks and bathing both for us and for it or him almost always cries and stress. What do we do or make incorrectly? Very much I ask, advise!

Pisarenko N.A.
26.06.2004, 11:50
I think, that you constantly are guided by the most different people and them is wrong first of all, in some cases, whimsical opinions, instead of do or make all so that to you and to the child it was convenient. It is absolutely unessential to maintain intervals to within 10 minutes, temperature - up to degree, the child to not lower from arms or hand itd. Regret itself;-))

Darya
26.06.2004, 17:12
I fed children on demand, bathed in the evening before a dream and not zamorachivalas, what is the time prshlo after feeding. Well srygnet, but it doesn't matter. And to put on podchti all children do not like, and here to walk, especially to sleep in the street like all. So put the child in a carriage and forward. I with a daughter in February already on the second weeks walked and that. And the most important, listen to the heart, the maternal instinct will always prompt pravelnoe the decision. And to do or make all under the schedule and the indicating it it is not correct. Success.