PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! Once again I duplicate the report, t. To. Previous (from...

Tatyana.
23.06.2004, 15:56
Good afternoon, the doctor! Once again I duplicate the report, t. To. Previous (from October, 02nd 2002 09 : 54 : 33) I have been removed from conference on not clear me to the reason, and the answer and have not received. C 12 years. In the age of 4 years to him has been diagnosed - congenital anomaly of development, a hypoplasia of the left bottom extremity, a shorting 2, 5 see the Diagnosis " a dislocation tazo-a femoral joint " never to us put. A shorting due to an anticnemion and stops. Secondary S-a figurative scoliosis of 2 degrees (on pictures), 3 degrees - at survey by the orthopedist. Length of legs or foots we level by means of an insole - koska (2). On last reception the orthopedist has told or said (having compared pictures 1997, 2001 and 2002), that deterioration of a scoliosis is, but not such strong as it was possible to expect. He has advised to wear to the child corset KRO-14 (before we did not wear it or him). The doctor speaks about transition of a scoliosis in 3 degree, t. To. At an inclination the costal back hollow is strongly expressed. What will you advise in our case? The corset and whether oslabnut muscles of a back in itself is how much effective? Whether operation of extension of a bone of an anticnemion is necessary to us? Whether playing sports are counter-indicative? We Are engaged physiotherapy exercises, power or force exercises laying on kovrike. Unfortunately, on consultation to you while we can not arrive, we from Ekaterinburg. I send our pictures on larymax@aha. ru. Yours faithfully, Ryzhenkova Tatyana.

Porohnja V.S.
24.06.2004, 20:39
The diagnosis " a dislocation tazo-a femoral joint " does not exist, joints not vyvihivajutsja. vyvihivajutsja concrete bones. It is necessary to look your child - from what a shorting of a leg or foot. Not seeing the child of anything I can not tell or say, it is much confused in your history, all should be specified.

Tatyana
25.06.2004, 17:44
It not the answer, and any formal reply though questions were quite concrete. Really on pictures of anything it is impossible to tell or say?

Porohnja V.S.
26.06.2004, 15:30
Anything to itself - the formal reply! You operate with absolutely illiterate mere verbiages, and I should on it kak-that to respond? " Anomaly of development " that? "Hypoplasia" of that in an extremity? Shortings due to stops do not happen. How it is the orthopedist can wait for deterioration of a scoliosis? Delirium any. Once again I repeat - it is necessary to look the child and all this beleberde which to you have told, to understand.