PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter 3, 5 In 2 mes was suspicion on a subluxation of a femur, did or made rentg...

traviata
26.06.2004, 04:05
My daughter 3, 5 In 2 mes was suspicion on a subluxation of a femur, did or made rentgensnimok, but the diagnosis has not proved to be true (in an out-patient department the orthopedist spoke "dislocation" and in hospital on Preobrazhenke have told or said: " the dislocation is not present, it is a neuropathology ") Have made some courses of massage. Now I observe h-figurative formation of legs or pinches - kolenka as though vybuhaet vovnktr. The neuropathologist half a year has told or said back, that neuropathologies are not present. But me disturbs, that is visually visible h-the figurative form, the girl och. "Clumsy", falls literally on an equal place when runs very strange throws out legs or foots in the parties or sides, kak-that "winds" it or her. Whether there Is bespokoitsjaja, or all this age? Whether it is possible to go in for sports - we wish to go on figure skating.

Porohnja V.S.
26.06.2004, 12:40
It is necessary to look character and a degree of deformations.