PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child 1 month was executed on May, 20th. The circle golovy-35 sm was born...

julija
23.06.2004, 17:25
To my child 1 month was executed on May, 20th. The circle golovy-35 sm, a circle of a breast - 35 was born, today golovy-38 sm, a circle of a breast - whether 36 see the Doctor speaks a circle that mnogo-it is possible to assume a hydrocephalus????

Nogovitsyn V.J.
25.06.2004, 05:16
No. It is not a lot of. The hydrocephalus cannot be established or installed only on the size of a head, especially on such.

Natalia
26.06.2004, 08:37
Hello! To the child 2, 5 months, okrzhnost heads at a birth 32 33 sm, in a map at an extract have not written, and I precisely have not remembered, in a month the circle of a head was 37, 5, has grown at once on 6 - body height, complaints are not present, in two months the circle of a head was 39 see the Doctor has told to me much that bad. Uzi to make there is no opportunity while. The head does not look or appear big, simply child himself it is healthy podros. Whether it is necessary to worry, whether the sizes and what it is necessary to undertake, what inspections are normal? Thanks.