PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. My daughter of 8 years, in the extremity or end of February they with the grandmother per...

Marina With
25.06.2004, 12:27
Hello, the doctor. My daughter of 8 years, in the extremity or end of February they with the grandmother have gone through a fire in
To the next apartment, they were evacuated by firemen on street among night, in the next apartment which pleasant person a daughter has burned down sosed-knew not bad, one and a half month obaz lives has changed in connection with repair of the suffered apartment. Approximately in two weeks after a fire, the girl began to be afraid to fall asleep one though before never was afraid to remain one houses, to fall asleep, was not afraid of darkness. Then as you know there were fires at schools, at our school have hung out the plan of evacuation, have spent job with children. Now position with pavor has still worsened, she began sleep badly at night, it or her smells of cigarettes (at us nobody smokes) disturb, a smell palenogo, she often speaks about combustible and nonflammable materials. Already silnl it disturbs me, whether there is a necessity to address to experts and to what, or there can be a pavor will pass or take place and it is just necessary to suffer?
Zanee it is grateful for the answer.

Pisarenko N.A.
26.06.2004, 06:27
It is necessary to address urgently.