PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear my Khaikin, again to me the trouble has come. I the father of that daughter, at...

Samir SHunshadze
21.06.2004, 18:44
Dear my Khaikin, again to me the trouble has come. I the father of that daughter which kidneys hurt. With her we were on uzi, like all there on "ointment" - anything bad is not present, I am glad now on all light! What there could happen, why to her catch, I can the bad father, or I am simple a fool? All we could privozmoch and washing the daughter is healthy. Also forgive or excuse, that I you, I distract this hour. Simply I like it or her also I her or it I value - if that hurts her, so the father all the night long does not sleep. Thanks God all has passed or has taken place also bad cunningly! To you I shall tell or say thanks for all actions for me. To you of health and love, the world, happiness of all ground!

Khaikin And.
23.06.2004, 03:57
About, Samir, I am glad for you! Though also late now hour, vsezh the answer to you I shall write, and the truth I shall report: at any maljutki-daughters very gentle are kidneys. If them not poberech, it is possible to draw a trouble also. It is necessary to wash, be washed away in the mornings and to evenings, and then illnesses or diseases of kidneys not vidat as before to you. And more to protect them it is necessary for cold and ohlada. The century then them will be long, and the nephrologist is not necessary to you! That... To finish to me it is time, to sleep I shall go till the morning.

dd
24.06.2004, 11:35
COOL!!!

Samir shanshadza-
24.06.2004, 14:46
SHunja, conscience poimej, the daughter regret. From such from daddy mummies run up. On itself mine
The friend look - in a head one nonsense. Than porot nonsense, you sozdaj-ka the brother family. And then you together fill all volume. Result or bring the neigbour, the mother-in-law,
The public prosecutor, at last - all will be cured otklizmit by doctor Khaikin And. TOSHNIT!!!!!

Olivier's salad
25.06.2004, 22:55
Skazhi-ka, dock, whether is easier ten viruses in a dust to send to computer SHushnadze to have a rest from
marazme. From the well-wisher - to the multiwriter. SHunja, conscience poimej, the daughter regret. From such from daddy mummies run up. On itself mine
The friend look - in a head one nonsense. Than porot nonsense, you sozdaj-ka the brother family. And then you together fill all volume. Result or bring the neigbour, the mother-in-law,
The public prosecutor, at last - all will be cured otklizmit by doctor Khaikin And. TOSHNIT!!!!!

Khaikin And.
26.06.2004, 05:55
Ingeniously!