PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, prompt please during what time better to give children svezhevy...

Tatyana
22.06.2004, 19:36
Good afternoon, prompt please during what time better to give children svezhevyzhatye juices, in the morning before a breakfast or during other time of day, t. To has thought suddenly on an empty stomach svezhevyzhatyj juice badly influences a gastric secret, in advance thanks

Mum of the kid
24.06.2004, 12:02
I read, light juices can be given after meal, and dark - in intervals. Up to meal, especially acidic - I would not become.

The children's doctor
24.06.2004, 22:27
Should notice at once, that all drinks always are given only after meal. e. It is necessary to wash down meal only in the extremity or end of a meal. Drink during meal - breaks alkaline medium of a saliva in an oral cavity so breaks the initial stage of splitting of Saccharums. It is bad for digestion.
Now about juices at children. Unique restriction is to try, that the summer residence of a drink did not dampen ardour at the kid. e. To not give juices (as well as sweets) directly ahead of meal. If you wish to give juices for stimulation of appetite - that I recommend ONLY a natural lemon juice with addition small kol-VA Saccharum for 15 25 minutes mered prospective reception of nutrition. (on 1 2 tea spoons detkam the first year of a life)

LANA
26.06.2004, 04:46
Up to meal since morning precisely it is impossible to give. Really recommend in breaks between meal.