PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvute, the doctor. Very much I ask you in consultation. My daughter 1. ?7?...

vika
25.06.2004, 05:59
Zdravstvute, the doctor. Very much I ask you in consultation.
My daughter 1. 7., often there are whims, but sometimes, that that not probable in its or her behaviour.
She starts to cry strongly certainly if that that not on its or her but these tears reach up to istereki, I at first constrain myself if she does not see mine of response in its or her party or side the hysterics proceeds almost up to a vomiting, and then strongly sobs and so longly then calms down or is abirritated.
That to me to do or make how to behave yes plus kovsemu she sometimes and sleeps restlessly, unexpectedly at night can strongly cry and call mum or the grandmother.
I bathe it or her in 3 days with fito salt with ekstratom Valerianas, plus through 1, 5 2 m-tsa I give her tabletochki Valeriana, but this my treatment, and that posovetueti you.
I wait for your advice or council which is thankful in advance.

The anonym
25.06.2004, 10:38
Essence or GPZ.

Pisarenko N.A.
26.06.2004, 04:24
Very tenderly, calm or abirritate, approach or suit, itd itp. Also try to get out to the psychologist children's, consult. Here it is necessary to understand the reasons of uneasiness. About Valeriana - it is senseless.