PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To the boy 19 t months. All time the pampers and when wore a course...

Julia
04.06.2004, 13:09
Hello!
To the boy 19 t months. All time was worn with a pampers and when went - big could even not notice and continue to play it or this. Mine to the priest in a concha, putting its or his legs or foots there, never problems was. Last month became sensitive after circulation - big, declares or announces about happened but as soon as speech comes to go to wash to the priest, at once speaks, that he should play, is capricious, does not wish to go to a bathroom. When already costs or stands in a concha - behaves absolutely easy up to the extremity or end of procedure (t. e. There he, like, is afraid of nothing). Not clearly, why it is unpleasant to him, and he does not wish to wash, and, went without whims earlier. What is it can be? And how to adjust natural process of washing?:)

The anonym
07.06.2004, 00:34
On a pot it is time to put or plant, the child it obviously speaks you! Soon 2 years, instead of 19 months, will think up!

Elena
10.06.2004, 22:13
And to you it is weak to itself to the priest in a concha to wash? Or to you it will be inconvenient? Here and to him bednenkomu it is inconvenient, big in fact the boy, and you it or him in a concha, at you are not present a bath? And voobshcheto in 2 years at normal parents children kakajut in a pot, instead of in a pampers.

Julia
11.06.2004, 11:36
I voobshche-that wished to hear opinion of the psychologist. Well and that who has written to me, I inform - 19 months it not 2 years, and an one and a half still (with mathematics, means, not only I have problems:))! And anything shameful that the kid does not go on a pot is not present. Probably it is necessary already, but I would like to consult to the psychologist. Thanks all.

Elena
15.06.2004, 04:43
The lovely girl! Even polutorogodovalomu to the child it is not convenient in a concha, try to wash even it or him in a bath. And then all taki children at such age already steadily go to a toilet on big. Track or look after time when he approximately kakaet and land on a pot, and then only it is possible to wipe a paper or a wet napkin.

Umka to Julia
16.06.2004, 20:12
Do not listen you to them, for God's sake! Certainly, it is normal, that 19 i-the monthly child does not sit on gorshke-and it is not necessary to force. To my son too 19 months and kakaet he or in a pampers or in general in cowards. By the way, in a bath I became valid to him udobnee-simply I put it or him on legs or pinches and I water in soul or douche. I think, the problem that he became serious and on an arm or a hand to hang above a concha to him already inconveniently. To Elena: please, do not give more such advice or councils. If you were the regular customer of the given conference already for a long time would know, that violent vysazhivanie on a pot threatens with problems in budushem down to neurosises and constipations.

lena
20.06.2004, 06:17
It is absolutely solidary with Umkoj. To my son already 1, 10, but on a pot too does not sit. The main thing to not experience iz-for it or this and to not be fixed. All is formed.

Julia
22.06.2004, 22:19
Still time of thanks everyone who has responded me. And in a concha he at me does not hang, and itself costs or stands, having bent down and opyorshis on the arms or hand. I only support or maintain it or him from below just in case. It is interesting to him to observe in such pose of process and a flowing water. And if it or him to put in a bath already to wash costing or standing, to not ask to bend down?

Umka
23.06.2004, 12:47
Yes, I put in a bath, I water to the priest with douche. He simply costs or stands, does not bend. Then I tickle douche of a leg or pinch a little bit. So it is more convenient both to him and me. Simply I weigh less than 45 kg, and the sonny 13. It became serious above a concha and I put it or him now in a bath. But, by the way, if he categorically does not want mytsja-happens and takoe-I wipe its or his napkins with butter or oil abstersive or cleaning.

Julia
26.06.2004, 01:37
I too weigh less than 45 kg and myn at me serious, as at you:). Good, I shall try or taste in a bath, can, that will change. Thanks big!