PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at my son - - 10 years - - nervous habit spasms (twitching by a nose about one...

That
23.06.2004, 15:32
The doctor, at my son - - 10 years - - nervous habit spasms (twitching by a nose on the one hand, have begun after a flu. One neuropathologist has told or said - - iz-for lor-pathologies, another - - nervous. Were treated by Phenibutum, Pantogamum according to one, then valerianoj-hel, according to another. All has passed or has taken place. However, after kokljusha, has started over again. Read, that it is not necessary to bring to it or this to a focus. What to do or make? The child concerns to the problem easy. But I am afraid of deterioration. Thanks.

The anonym
25.06.2004, 03:25
I state history with the maximal objectivity.
The boy 2, 5 years. Early organic lesion TSNS with koordinatornymi disturbances and a delay of speech development. A unitary attack of febrile cramps in the anamnesis. (an extract from the diagnosis made to. M. n. Chujko Z. (faculty of general or common practice BelGosInstituta of improvement of doctors). Has passed or has taken place courses of treatment:
1 j a course: 1) Kogitum, 2, 5 ml 2 r/day within 2 months Last reception 3 hours prior to a night dream. At a good acceptability (absence of exaltation) the dose can be increased up to 5 ml 2 r/day and to accept within 1 month.
2) Orotat a potassium 0, 25 1/2 tab. 2 of time in day 1 month.
Break of 2 3 weeks
2 j a course: 1) TSerebrum kompozitum 1, 1 ml (1/2 ampoules) in muscular 2 times in a week N 10
2) aktovegin 2, 0 v/it is muscular ch/put N 15 (to begin with 1 ml.! - the first injection)
3) Impulse currents on an extremity on Semenovoj
Break 1 month
3 j a course 1) Paracetamolum 0, 2 - on 1 tab. 2 r/day (1, 5 months). Last reception of a preparation at 18 o'clock.
2) Vitamin E - on 7 drops 2 times a day after meal (1 month).
Tonic massage of extremities. LFK
The appointed or nominated courses are spent completely. Objectively: improvements are, however on all parameters backlog in development is saved.
I apply: if someone knows as still it is possible to help or assist the child, any advice or council will be apprehended with gratitude. There can be a similar problem exists not only at us then would be useful to communicate, and easier or simply to talk with each other. Thankful in advance for any response.
Valery, an office number 362 25 29, e-mail: kirler@savva. ru

Hachatrjan L.
25.06.2004, 19:01
Valery, received by YOUR child is not systemic and is possible or probable not completely adequate to your clinical gravity. In any case the clinical picture is prime. I shall try to help or assist you. I shall call.