PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. My younger daughter 3. She goes to a kindergarten...

Irina
23.06.2004, 10:41
Hello the doctor. My younger daughter 3. She goes to a kindergarten. And in a garden the psychoneurologist has written out to her preperaty such as a glutamine, kokamed, and relaks. And very persistently asked them to get and give the child. Though she in my opinion does not require them at all. The child small and I do not wish to begin at this age it or her poit doubtful preparations as they cost or stand very expensively. Whether respond please the rights I, that has refused to get them, or all taki costs or stands poit them of the child. Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
24.06.2004, 19:34
And what is this a garden? Special? How the doctor has proved necessity of treatment - that we treat? Voobshche-that of anything to cure these preparations it is impossible, so do not give in, similar, you wish to deceive, to put it mildly.

Irina
25.06.2004, 09:50
Garden logopidichesky, and the doctor has described, that preparations need to be accepted for a delivery of a brain, type my child that cannot concentrate on what veshche, or that he very inattentive. And these preparations very much help or assist.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
25.06.2004, 15:48
I with it or this do not agree. Be engaged with the logopedist, and "delivery" of a brain is more from area of metaphysics.