PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! At me the son of 8 years, does not wish to go to school. e it is pleasant to him, but...

The anonym
21.06.2004, 15:28
The doctor!
At me the son of 8 years, does not wish to go to school. e it is pleasant to him, but as the school psychologist speaks, it is difficult uvaivaetsja a material (Russian and the literature). Have directed to the center " Alive streams ". Tell or say, the given situation is subject to psychologists?

Pisarenko N.A.
22.06.2004, 18:34
Yes, and let nejropsiholog it or him too will look or see.

Katya
24.06.2004, 00:41
And you are assured, what when gave it or him to 1 class, he was ready to shkolnmu to training? In psihzologicheskom sense? In skolko he has gone to school? He spoke you, what WISHES to study? AND he should would like TO LEARN or FIND out CHTO-SOMETHING NEW, instead of easier or simply to go to school there TO PLAY with children...

Doctor Altunin A.I.
25.06.2004, 13:45
The good psychotherapist who in details and seriously could understand with a status of its or his nervous system is necessary to your child. Organic disturbances, depressions and other disturbances of the congenital or got character are capable to interfere with training very strongly.
Vrach-the psychotherapist, the doctor of medical sciences,
Altunin Alexander Ivanovich