PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Natalia Aleksandrovna, help or assist please advice or council. To my son 9...

Tatyana
23.06.2004, 15:32
Dear Natalia Aleksandrovna, help or assist please advice or council. To my son of 9 years. The teacher refuses to accept it or him in a class. Speaks, he badly conducts itself(himself). I was present at lessons: sits easy, but refuses to respond at a board, very much hesitates, when to it or him pay attention, starts to wriggle. The third year he is engaged individually, for 8 hours per week. Director speaks what to give him full training on volume there is no opportunity. Iz-for it or this he all lags behind contempoparies more. The problem what translates or transfers it or him in other school I cannot. At all schools the different program in an elementary school (at us city small, how much programs are so much and classes, at each school on one). How to relieve it or him of shyness, zakompleksovannosti, zazhatosti? I carried it or him in the regional clinic, any organic lesions of a brain it is not revealed. Local the doctor writes to him patoharakterologicheskoe development of the person. What is this the diagnosis and how it or him to treat?
Tatyana

Pisarenko N.A.
24.06.2004, 04:48
It not the diagnosis, and the general or common description of a situation (the range is wide - from psychiatry up to early arisen psychological problems). In any case, find an opportunity to continue inspection of the child (at the psychiatrist, the psychologist). Also try or taste produblirovat neurologic inspection, " there are no organic lesions " yet does not mean, that there are no functional problems.

Pisarenko N.A.
25.06.2004, 09:11
And more: it is treated usually so - medikamentozno + psihokorrektsionnye employment or occupations. Depending on a situation, medicamental treatment in due course sometimes remove or take out or reduce to a minimum.