PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!!! At my daughter (2 years), in a mouth in tongue around mn...

Olga
22.06.2004, 08:26
Hello!!! At my daughter (2 years), in a mouth in tongue around set of fine and large pustules. Desna swelled with krovjanistymi streaks, around of all teeth. Today there were pustules on labiums. Prompt to what expert it is necessary to address or it can be possible to treat?

Aleksandrov I.A.
22.06.2004, 17:15
You should address to the stomatologist.

The doctor
23.06.2004, 07:02
Most likely at your child an aphthous stomatitis. This virus disease. The most frequent problems - high tempiratura and unwillingness are and (that it is more important) to drink. Treatment symptomatic. At expressed obezvozhivanii-hospitalization for a summer residence of a liquid in century

The anonym
24.06.2004, 07:48
Try or Taste preparation Imudon, quickly will help or assist, and as has noticed pains absolutely is not present, unlike other medicines.

child
25.06.2004, 04:45
Gargle very warm r-rum of soda - if to rinse or gargle is not able - buy or purchase in a drugstore sterile gauze napkins, and, obmotaja a finger, wipe soda r-rum the amazed or struck sites. Then it is necessary to grease or Metilenvioletom (water r-) or Propolisum on butter or oil, it is possible ointment "Kamistadt", but I do not know, whether is on sale such in Russia.