PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child 3, 9 years very much often are ill or sick, goes in d/a garden. Advise as nachin...

Alina
21.06.2004, 15:40
To the child 3, 9 years very much often are ill or sick, goes in d/a garden. Advise as to begin zakalivanie the child in osenne-the winter period.

Boris
22.06.2004, 02:32
From bacterination from a flu and douche warm water for the night

Creambird
25.06.2004, 04:10
It is necessary to choose the most pleasant for the child type of influences, for the beginning (if it is a question about water) Mine for example in any disagrees to water, but thus quite normally sees in tazike with water. To the child zakalivanie first of all it should be pleasant, differently any to sense. Well and so, having chosen type of influence, start to most zakalivaniju - begin with temp-ry 34 degrees, gradually, on pair or steam degrees reducing lead up to cold water, - to mine for the child of your age ok 17 degrees. Well and further how much or as far as the opportunity and will suffice imagination - it is possible to strengthen, possible to pass to other influences. Important - that the child for a moment zakalivanija was healthy completely. For the period of illness or disease zakalivanija it is possible to stop absolutely, and then to begin again with more sparing forms, and it is possible not stopping to accompany simply with illness or disease (if is not present temp-ry) soft forms zakalivanija - I prefer just this way, but here a choice for you.