PDA

Просмотр полной версии : CITO! ONLY FOR TATJANY LEONIDOVNY! Dear Tatyana Leonidovna! Planiru...

Elena
19.06.2004, 01:39
CITO! ONLY FOR TATJANY LEONIDOVNY! Dear Tatyana Leonidovna!
We plan to you for operation on September, 22nd. A problem here in what: the assistant has told or said, that it is necessary to arrive to Friday to you to show results of analyses. Whether it is possible to come, and to send them to you on a fax or el. Mail? Basically all parameters in norm or rate except for:
Erythrocytes 5, 09 (in norm or rate "INVITRO" 3, 7 - 4, 9);
Neutrophils segmented 62 (32 - 55);
Lymphocytes 29 (33 - 55).
And more one problem: an ESR on Vestergrenu in the column of parameters of value or meanings;importance it is written: the Blood was curtailed or turned! The Request to repeat! Voobshchem, something there at them not sroslos and they are ready to take once again a blood on issledov. And it is very a pity to me to prick again the child, she there so shouted, that at me hair on end till a dinner stood. Whether it is possible kak-to do without that this parameter? Once again I shall repeat, all other parameters in norm or rate and under the last analyses of an ESR always was in norm or rate. It is possible to not come to Friday, and by phone to confirm (excision of adenoides and truncation of tonsils) operation for September, 22nd? My address just in case elen0101@mail. ru and phone 8 916 257 55 47 Elena. Thanks.

The anonym
22.06.2004, 19:40
Necessarily address in conference "HOMEOPATHIST"!
And more necessarily address to a homeopathist on a residence. The homeopathist will cure adenoides, and it will not be necessary to excruciate the child operation!

Balashova T.L.
25.06.2004, 03:46
Elena, do not worry. In analyses "INVITRO" norms or rates for adults are specified. For your age all parameters in norm or rate. I wait for you on September, 22nd in 9 30 mornings. The child should be necessarily hungry! In a hospital we shall take before operation from palchika a blood on coagulability (necessarily for all), and at the same time and an ESR we shall look or see. Call, please, once again to the manager on Friday 17.09. After 12 hours that she has confirmed day of operation.