PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Vasily Jurevich! Good afternoon. At me to you a question. To my daughter of 3 m...

Konovalov A.B. 27.07.2004
18.06.2004, 23:57
Dear Vasily Jurevich! Good afternoon. At me to you a question. To my daughter 3 months the Neuropathologist has told or said, that at us the hung up tonus and has appointed or nominated elektoroforez. We have passed or have taken place 10 procedures. After that she has told or said, that at us improvement and naznachela Cinnarizinum. Whether it is correct? It would not be desirable to stuff a crumb with chemistry, and this medicine for improvement of a circulation of a brain. CHesno speaking I can not understand and here a tonus. In advance I thank for razjasnenija. Yours faithfully Alexander.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
20.06.2004, 15:49
"Treatment" of thoracal children " from all " vascular preparations (and diuretic) - bad tradition of the Soviet medicine. Whether there are actually problems and whether it is necessary to treat them medikamentozno tell or say in absentia I can not. It is better to find other neurologist, capable to explain the actions.

Alexander
23.06.2004, 11:36
Many thanks for the answer! podkazhite please with what not medicamental agents it is possible to get rid of the raised or increased tonus or in general it is better to not take it in a head and it in dlnejshem will not be reflected on health of the child. In advance I thank!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
25.06.2004, 03:02
I repeat: I cannot define or determine under your description presence at the child of problems. " The raised or increased tonus " - not the diagnosis, and sensation of the doctor at survey. How much or As far as he is really raised or increased, if at all is raised or increased - I do not know. Show other neurologist.