PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 2 years. Was born in 38 weeks. Was gipoksicheskoe damage TSNS....

The anonym
23.06.2004, 17:43
To my son 2 years. Was born in 38 weeks. Was gipoksicheskoe damage TSNS. Vobshchem development went normally. Doctors spoke, that we grow as under the book. All was in time. Only here now I very much worry. On reception at the neuropathologist in occasion of hyperexcitability of the child, to us have put diagoz: hyperactivity with narushenies a dream and zaderka speeches. About speech I can tell or say, that the son understands absolutely all: designations of subjects, actions, abstract concepts, correlates images in the book to reality, carries out the charged tasks (carry, bring, put...), possesses good memory, knows where there "live" things and so forth, but practically nothing speaks, only: mum, the daddy, tjutju, not...
Addressed to d-ru Kushel (to the children's neurologist) through the Internet with the same question, he has responded, that a problem mainly not for the neurologist, and for the children's psychologist and the psychiatrist. Employment or occupations with the child ", instead of medicines are most effective "
Prompt please what to do or make, how to be engaged and so forth

Thankful in advance for the answer!

Pisarenko N.A.
24.06.2004, 02:33
To define or determine necessity for employment or occupations and in which, it is necessary to show first of all the child alive. In online anybody is not engaged in such things.

Xenia
25.06.2004, 02:46
Not clearly what doctors spoke, that all by way of!
The neuropathologist at you since a birth constant?
It is possible to confirm a delay of Speech at the logopedist. Usually children with ZRR understand everyone, but DO NOT SPEAK. Damage TSNS does or makes the business and if could not be any displays now they emerge earlier. Unfortunately.
To all experts (to the LOGOPEDIST And the PSYCHOLOGIST) INTERNALLY!!!