PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, Three days ago have made to our seven-mouth daughter of US. Pr...

Oleg
23.06.2004, 19:03
The dear doctor,

Three days ago have made to our seven-mouth daughter of US. The reason - very bad night dream (wakes up on 10 15 times for a night), obsessional movements (turns out handles), "lag" (will sometimes stare in one point and looks for 30 seconds).
US presence " has shown a shadow in a thalamus ", education of 2 mm. The neurologist has told or said, that basically all not so is terrible, as can seem, however if it to not treat, in due course the center will increase, and it can result or bring with epileptic attacks. Has registered following treatment:
1. Aktovigin (15 nyxes on one cube, once a day);
2. After Aktovigina a vitreous (15 having pricked once a day
3. Dibazolum (30 powders, on one in day);
4. Fenobarbitol (30 powders, on one in day).

Yesterday has bought or purchased fenobarbitol, it has appeared, what is it very strong medicine, stands out only under prescriptions. To me a distance three tablets, in other drugstore have mixed them, on mine, with a calcium and have made 30 powders. My question: whether adequately appointed or nominated treatment? How much or As far as opravdanno purpose or appointment fenobarbitola? I understand, that is in absentia complex or difficult to make comments on the appointed or nominated treatment, but would be grateful, if you have expressed the opinion.
OOchen I look forward to hearing, as today we plan to give a daughter fenobarbitol first time.

Yours faithfully.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
24.06.2004, 22:24
Necessarily as soon as possible make an electroencephalogram (EEG), Fenobarbitalum TO NOT GIVE yet, all rest up to EEG too wait. Obsessional movements at such age are not present. It is impossible to exclude (though under your description it is obscure, that occurs or happens to the child), what is it already epileptic attacks. Also it is very desirable, that in the child was engaged vrach-epileptolog. So do not lose time.