PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my son of 6 years and at it or him nervous habit spasms (blinking; podergi...

Xenia
23.06.2004, 14:40
The dear doctor! To my son of 6 years and at it or him nervous habit spasms (blinking; twitching of a cheek, a brachium, a leg or foot; nahmurivanie a forehead; retraction of a stomach or belly; ejection of an arm or a hand aside) this all has begun approximately with 3 years. We consulted much, passed or took place course of treatment in a neurology unit, but is ineffectual. Yesterday we have addressed to the psychiatrist and he (from my words, the child sat next, neosmatrivaja it or him) has appointed or nominated to us treatment (ATF-Longum, mildranat, litsitin, noofen). As a result he to us particularly has told or said nothing. Whether it is possible to appoint or nominate such treatments nepostaviv the exact diagnosis? What it is necessary for us, what inspections or anything? He and so all sees can? Then why is silent? I can nekorektno I put questions, forgive or excuse please.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
24.06.2004, 20:55
Yes, questions incorrect. I cannot telepaticheski define or determine a train of thought of your doctor. Basically under the description most likely the widespread habit spasms, them it is possible to treat it including such "cocktail". But 1) they can badly give in to medicamental treatment, 2) I so did not treat, though personal, 3) it is necessary to involve this opinion to treatment also psychologist, 4) habit spasms often with the years disappear.