PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Light. JA-the doctor, therefore I consider or count possible or probable to explain to you koe-...

Svetlana
22.06.2004, 11:53
Hello, Light. JA-the doctor, therefore I consider or count possible or probable to explain to you koe-that. Words "basically", is possible" or probable" and t. The item mean only assumptions of the doctor and in which image do not testify to incompetence of the doctor. Any doctor respecting does not diagnose and does not appoint or nominate treatment in absentia, he can help or assist only advice or council or offer consultation. Survey, observation and inspection of the child is necessary for statement of the correct diagnosis and definition of tactics of treatment. Parents by virtue of the medical ignorance can regard or describe many signs incorrectly, and can and simply not notice, as you could not copy correctly conclusion EEG at all. If you doubt of competence of the doctor, is simple to it or him;them better to not address, look forward to hearing from other doctor. I would take offence, if to me such letter has come, and more to you would not respond.

Julia
23.06.2004, 04:40
It agree with Svetlana. I too the doctor. And simply amaze mashtaby ignorance, in a combination to self-confidence, the population. Simply do not represent how much signs, analyses and factors of the anamnesis the doctor should consider before to diagnose. And you, dear patients, wait from us feldsherizma and sorcery.

child
24.06.2004, 18:17
The good doctor is the professional possessing not only medical skills and skills, but also sincere, sensitive, able to pass or miss through the heart an another's pain the person. The good doctor does not take offence and does not consider or count as the personal insult when its or his patient has any doubts by virtue of " medical ignorance ".
Dear Julia and Svetlana if I shall doubt of competence of the doctor, I never to it or him;them shall address. In your words, appears weariness and annoyance.
As to last answer of doctor DoctorD to my question he has cleared my situation.