PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, saw on the Internet the information, that frukt-kivi opas...

Lyudmila
19.06.2004, 19:35
Prompt, please, saw on the Internet the information, that frukt-kivi it is dangerous to children. To my daughter 3 years and she with the great pleasure eats this fruit. Whether it is possible to give it or him to children?. Thanks.

alina
19.06.2004, 23:48
Lyudmila, everything as it seems to me, depends on an individual intolerance of this or that product. To my daughter year, but I do or make to her fruit mashed potatoes with addition kivi. Same vitamin C, now during the spring period so nehvataet vitamins and if your daughter likes the given fruit and are not present any allergic reactions, it's OK. Certainly it is not necessary to take a great interest or be fond and eat in neimovernoem quantity or amount, but here from time to time is it is possible and it is useful!

Success to you!

Anyuta
23.06.2004, 20:06
Fruit, and its or his peel is dangerous not, in a dry kind - pollen and many allergens there accumulates. It is necessary before to clean simply it or him to wash then anything harmful to the child will not get from a peel.

Brejkin D.V.
24.06.2004, 10:32
No trouble in kivi is not present, simply our organism is not adapted for the use of similar products. For the child 3 years kivi to danger does not represent, if there is no allergy.