PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter (10 months) enough often touches or tampers with a sexual cleft or rima the handle...

Anna
23.06.2004, 15:44
Hello! My daughter (10 months) enough often touches or tampers with a sexual cleft or rima handles. Today has noticed small reddening from the right party or side of a sexual cleft or rima. It is result or the reason of similar behaviour? I Am going to to wash away dochenku broth of a camomile. What else grasses will advise? Whether it is possible to apply any adult antimicotic ointment (napr. "Kandid") as prophylaxis?

Muraveva E.M.
24.06.2004, 09:29
At your child the inflammation of a mucous sexual labium which the vulvitis is called has developed, it was consequence or investigation of constant contact to arms or hand, kotoroye not always happen pure or clean. I recommend you 2 multiple trays or basins with a camomile on 10 mines in day with the subsequent applying a lining about 5 % sintomitsinovoj an emulsion within 3 5 days. It is desirable to hand over the analysis wet, as the infection at small children can rise upwards.