PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear Tatyana Leonidovna! I address to you for the help on p...

Elena
22.06.2004, 16:08
Hello, dear Tatyana Leonidovna! I address to you for the help under the request of the girlfriend. She with the son (3, 5 years) at present has a rest on a camp site, the son was ill, anybody cannot render the qualified help, in this connection she has called to me and has asked to address to you. Business in the following: 4 days ago the son has complained of a pharyngalgia at night, she had tablets for a resorption "Sage" which she has given him. In the morning the son has told or said, that a few or a little;little bit throat hurts, but became very active later, all the day ran, ate also saws normally. In two days the rhinitis and t37, 5 has begun, she has asked it or him to show a throat, has seen, that it red, and in one of lacunas " a curdled fuse " (only one). Today in the morning the rhinitis has gone on a loss, the child on what does not complain, but "fuse" (greater or big is enough) and sits. She very much asks to prompt, that to her to undertake as to have a rest they only have begun (19 more days), to rinse or gargle throat he is not able, whether antibiotics (the child runs, jumps, eats, drinks normally) are necessary in this case. We understand, that without survey to give the reference it is practically impossible, but can any general or common advice or councils. Thanks in advance. All kind, Elena.

Balashova T.L.
23.06.2004, 23:06
Elena, I think, that antibiotics are not necessary. The fuse, certainly, needs to be removed from a tonsil, but to not do or make at all it is and when the child will come back home, to reduce it or him to LOR-to the doctor. Now - the unique reference can be - to protect it or him from catarrhal diseases.

Elena
24.06.2004, 02:30
Tatyana Leonidovna! Many thanks for advice or council.