PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear Vasily Jurevich! I already asked to you a question on the miner...

Anna
23.06.2004, 19:02
Hello, dear Vasily Jurevich! I already asked to you a question about mineralizatsionnoj to a vasculopathy, and you recommended it or her to forget simply. But at me does not leave! I have refused treatment VCHD registered by the neuropathologist from an out-patient department so she periodically does or makes any frightening hints including in occasion of this vasculopathy. Tell or say, when I can be precisely assured, that she to us cannot already damage or injure;hurt in any way and in general in any image affects or has an effect development of the child. Now to Victor 6, He precisely enough speaks 5 months many different syllables (mum though I and understand very distinctly or clearly speaks, that neosoznanno and *61514;), Creeps - plastunski very quickly, overturns, sits (not for long) and as a whole develops quite on age. Disturbs a strabismus (the oculist has told or said - small and physiological, it is simple while eyes is by turns stuck, at the daddy till now is too a little), tiptoes, starts on very loud and unexpected sounds, something is saved similar to syndrome Moro.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
24.06.2004, 02:14
I do not understand fears. All corresponds or meets to age that else it is necessary for happiness? Calm down and be not frightened nonexistent diagnoses. To predict or forecast problems in development of the child it is possible in enough rare or infrequent and serious cases, and not your situation. To a word - I do not understand also the oculist. If physiological, what for sticking up? But it in conference on corresponding or meeting structure.