PDA

Просмотр полной версии : MOEMY REBENKY 2 MECIYAZA IYA EI DAU SOEVOE MOLOKO OCHEN PLOHO HODIT V TUA...

ANNA
19.06.2004, 15:40
MOEMY REBENKY 2 MECIYAZA
IYA EI DAU SOEVOE MOLOKO
OCHEN PLOHO HODIT V TUALET
IYA EI KAZHDEI RAZ POMOGAU STAVLU SVECHKY
KAK EI POMOCH SAMOI HODIT

Tatyana
20.06.2004, 21:15
My daughter too iskusstvennitsa. And too there were problems with a chair. I give times or two in day kefirchik.

Elena With.
22.06.2004, 10:55
My daughter at this age had problems with a chair, it was necessary to put candles with Glycerinum (I think in it or this there is nothing bad a candle takes off instantly together with kakami, but the child is not excruciated), and with introduction of fresh juices, vegetables and fruit the problem has disappeared.
It is possible to make prunes and poit then this vodichkoj. And a little later it will be possible to start to give prunes (we about 4 months of a fur-tree)

Bagautdinova I.V.
24.06.2004, 01:24
If you use the Soya delivery, the probability of development of constipations does not decrease. Use in a delivery the adapted admixtures, At the child an allergy on fibers of the cow milk? Why at such age the child on such delivery. That the chair was normalized, sledvet adequately to feed the child. Opishchite a day time ration of the child. Daily use of candles irrationally.