PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to ask a question in continuation of my previous question. You, certainly, m...

Elvy
23.06.2004, 15:04
I wish to ask a question in continuation of my previous question. You, certainly, can swear, but I simply wanted more information on the child to give out to you that you could express the opinion. I not the doctor, therefore explain all at the narrow-minded level, would be the doctor, probably, would not ask, you speak, what is it the diagnosis dvoechnikov. And what then to do or make to us, to parents how to not address to someone or someone else, more authoritative? We live almost in a province, therefore we can not find the normal doctor for internal consultation. By the way, at us in the spring (to the child there were 8 months) There was the same - ORVI and kish. inf. On a background of a cut teeth. Then to him have written out a preparation "Negros or Negramum" at which as a side effect rising VCHD is specified. In 2 days of reception at the child the vomiting (which before was not) has begun, right after reception of a preparation there was a terrible sleepiness (there was a sensation, that he is going to to lose consciousness), we have gone to hospital, it has appeared, at it or him has been very raised or increased VCHD, the fontanel was convex and pulsed. Thus the overwhelming majority of doctors utverdalo, what is it it or him PEP has become aggravated on a background kish. inf. I (and the minority of doctors) am assured, what is it was from Negramum. iz-for this incident I also worry now, very much it would not be desirable its or his repetition. Please, tell more in detail with what we can be connected mramornost? I, so understand, she will pass or take place? Excuse for a long question, in advance many thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
23.06.2004, 22:58
Anybody on you does not swear. About VCHD write 80 % of parents in this conference. I explain - such diagnosis is not present, to estimate or appreciate intracranial pressure it is possible ONLY on operation, some indirect attributes can be on tomograms in serious cases, when and so it is clear, t. To. It basically is observed at a hydrocephalus and a wet brain. Mramornost does not concern at all to signs of rising VCHD, it can be display of vegetative shifts (vascular reaction) on a background of current disease that is natural. Then, PEP (by the way, such diagnosis too does not exist, there is a precise classification perinatalnyh lesions) cannot "become aggravated", it is not current process, and a status of the broken or disturbed adaptation AFTER the transferred or carried problems during pregnancy and sorts or labors. Reaction to infections in the form of a sleepiness, vomitings, strains of a fontanel - is natural to early age, these are attributes of an intoxication. So let's itself confuse, are treated at the pediatrist, here it nothing the neurologist.