PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! And what sort of a deviation or rejection of pregnancy and an infection 1 three...

Evgenie
22.06.2004, 05:26
Dear doctors! And what sort of a deviation or rejection of pregnancy and an infection 1 a trimester should be to cause or call a myelodisplasia? I so understand strong enough pathologies of current of pregnancy? A underdevelopment of a spinal cord same not a trifle?

Dr. Kushel
23.06.2004, 20:53
The most important factor of "prophylaxis" of development spina bifida (that there are variations on a subject of a myelodisplasia) is a reception of Acidum folicum up to planned pregnancy (t. e. Anomalies such usually arise on a background of a hypovitaminosis of Acidum folicum). Any other adverse factors (an infection, a trauma, etc.) as can lead to anomalies, but their "specificity" is not known.
Dear Evgenie, you below asked about the forecast - I could not respond on those. To the reasons, therefore I respond here - if all your information about disturbance of function tazovyh organs and the bottom paraparesis it is correct, the functional forecast adverse (all these or it simtomy at the child most likely will remain). On the other hand, sometimes there is a progression of this symptomatology due to t. n. (tethering) - in such situation operation is necessary for " bracing of a spinal cord ". For specification of a variant of anomaly in your concrete case it is necessary MRT pojasnichno-kresttsovogo a department of a backbone. On your problem you can find some information at me on a site:
www. nsi. ru/~kuszel
Yours faithfully, D-r Kushel