PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To the girl of 12 years (1992 g birthes). Ds - congenital polikisto...

Svetlana
19.06.2004, 19:49
Hello!
To the girl of 12 years (1992 g birthes). Ds - a congenital polycystosis of ovaries (it is found out on 36 week of pregnancy.
In 5 years it is observable in oncologies (SPb). Dynamics or changes equal, happen both insignificant augmentations, and decreases. Painful signs are not present.
Recently have begun monthly:
1 time - with 25.08.04 on 15.09.04, that is 21 day
2 times with 08.10.04 on present or true time, that is already are more than month.
Have passed or Have taken place US and analyses
16 mm endometrija have shown US.
The clinical analysis of a blood
Hemoglobin - 121
Erythrocytes - 4.0
Color parameter - 0.9
Thrombocytes - 220
Leucocytes - 6.8
Band - 2
Segmented - 52
Eosinocytes - 2
Lymphocytes - 38
Monocytes - 7
ESR - 5
Biochemistry
AlAT - 15
AsAT - 35

Tumoral markers
AFP - primary 11, 10 ME/ml

Genesial hormones:
FSG - a level 5.307 (mme/ml)
LG - 7, 868 (mme/ml)
Prolactinum - 170, 6 (mme/)
Testosteron-Depotum - 3, 126 (n mol/)
Progesteronum - 0, 329 (n mol/)

Hormones of adrenals:
Hydrocortisone - 195, 9 (n mol/)
Oestradiolum - 178, 3 (p mol/)

Estimation of a functional status of a thyroid gland (IFA):
Level:
3 - 1, 306 (n mol/)
4 - 92, 7 (n mol/)
TTG - 1, 07 (mme/ml)
Thyreoglobulin 4 svob. - 14, 52 (pk mol/)
Antibodies to a thyreoglobulin - 105, 7 (Ed/)

Immunoglobulinnye in Serum of a blood:
And - 1, 2 (g/)
M - 1, 9 (g/)
G - 10, 5 (g/)
E obshch - 60, 9 (ME/ml)

The Central Electoral Committee in Serum of a blood - 45 usl. ed

Antibodies to somatic antigenamifa)
Organospetsificheskim:
Kidneys - 1, 45 lgG
Organonespetsificheskim:
DNA native - 1, 54 lgG
DNA denaturirovannoe - 1, 38 lgG
Fosfolipidy Kl. mem - 1, 72 lgG
The children's gynecologist has recommended to spend on drink 5 days Vicasolum + nastoj neetles, results has not given, monthly proceed, and also a physiotherapy on reduction of a uterus - did not do or make. If this treatment will not help or assist, application of hormones further is recommended
The endocrinologist (on the account with 1999.): considering, what is it only 2 a cycle also that there are no attributes of an anemia - while only to be observed
What will you tell or say? We do not know whom to listen, how to be treated? Help or assist to understand please!
In advance thanks

The doctor
23.06.2004, 18:53
Dear Svetlana! In view of that already the second cycle the menses lasts within a month, purpose or appointment of hormones is necessary for your girl. What and as it is long your endocrinologist or the gynecologist should to pick up individually at survey of the child. On a level of hormones it is difficult to judge, as you have not resulted or brought norm or rate of laboratory. But how much or as far as I understand all in norm or rate, t. To. I see, what even there are no changes, characteristic for your disease. Do not tighten or delay with treatment. I assure you, that in this case it is necessary.