PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter 4, 5 She was born seven-mouth, serious enough child....

Elena With.
23.06.2004, 04:04
My daughter 4, 5 She was born seven-mouth, serious enough child. With most rozhd. We are observed at the neuropathologist, accepted to physicians. Treatment, massages. to. Our diagnosis were: PEP, VCHD, levostor. gemisindrom, psihorech. A delay, even in 3 months put threat DTSP. Safely we have cured all. Now she is diagnosed with hyperexcitability and a syndrome of instability of attention. In this connection the question, than can threaten such diagnosis? Yes, the child we shall excite or raise, it is restless, to be engaged to me with her difficultly, and in fact it is necessary. Though she knows all letters, considers or counts up to 20 (with 10 back), I learn or teach during game - to read. Draws everyones zverushek. But process of the doctrine borrows or occupies 3 4 mines, then it is not becomes interesting, and that while sits, she " from a place on a place jumps ", and in fact to the child in school! Though 2 more, 5 years ahead, but I now worry. Whether it can by seven years kak-that "will smooth out", in fact she cannot not only sit out a lesson so will not perceive the program and to lag behind, and from here pojavjatsja other problems - psychological. What can you advise? Whether it is necessary to spend any treatment? Thanks!

Simernitskij B.P.
23.06.2004, 13:30
Hyperexcitability and instability of attention in itself are not the basis for medicamental treatment. If the neuropathologist does not find any disease, you should consult with the children's psychologist.