PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son of 11 years. 1.08.2003 years he has remained under fragments concrete plates...

Slavin
19.06.2004, 17:02
To my son of 11 years. 1.08.2003 years he has remained under fragments of a concrete plate, has received cherepno-a cerebral trauma. Were treated at the neurosurgeon (8 days). Approximately in 6 months (in February) at it or him has appeared attributes nervous disturbance. In two months (April) doctors have told or said at it or him convulsive syndromes and recommended to pass or take place a computer tomography. In the beginning of May, 2004 we have passed or have taken place a computer tomography. Here zakljukenie: focal changes from a brain it is not revealed, displays of a vascular encephalopathy, attributes giplazii an adenoid tissue of a nasopharynx. Consultation nevropotologa, otorinolaringolog Is recommended. In the beginning of October he from school has got in reanimation. At present we are treated at nejropotologa. (Recently in hospital during reception an intravenous injection the nurse could not get in a vessel, the son has probably felt strong pains, it happens the fifth day treatment, has begun the poster, that it or he is hurted with an arm or a hand, then at it or him have begun, strong headaches and it is has reached or cunning a convulsive status). But its or his statuses does not improve, it can to me it seems, I neznaju.
I shall result or bring to you purposes or appointments of the attending physician
1. Benzonalum 0, 1
1/2. Two times a day
2. A magnesium Zinci sulfas of 25 % 3, 0 v/in
Novocainum 2, 0
3. Pyracetamum 5, 0 v/in
4. A glucose of 40 % 10, 0 v/in
Acidum ascorbinicum of 5 %-2, 0
5. Vitamin 6 1, 0 v/m
6. An aloe 1, 0 v/m
7. Novopassit suspension
8. Cavintonum on 1 tab. 3 times a day
9. Sodium Bromum of 3 % 100 ml for an electrophoresis
At present he could not receive up to the extremity or end the Magnesium Zinci sulfas and Vitamin 6 (after 8 ampoules). The doctor has replaced with tablet 6 on a floor of a tablet three times in day
Please advise further what to do or make to us?
Yours faithfully Slavin.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
23.06.2004, 10:17
The situation is not clear. It is desirable to clear it or her in conditions of a hospital. In absentia I cannot help or assist you.