PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my girl 2, 5 months. We can not plant a leg or pinch in...

Marina
21.06.2004, 11:08
Hello, the doctor! To my girl 2, 5 months. We can not part a leg or pinch (frog) - does not give, starts to cry. The right leg or pinch still kak-that turns out, and here left - in any way. What to do or make? There can be a massage?

The anonym
22.06.2004, 05:13
Necessarily show the child to the children's orthopedist. Can, and massage. Legs or pinches, something not so should get divorced easily. Also do not postpone

Brejkin D.V.
23.06.2004, 04:25
To the orthopedist, and the earlier - the better. At your child most likely the dysplasia of the hip joints, one massage to help or assist it is impossible.

Nata
23.06.2004, 09:05
RUN To the ORTHOPEDIST, it is better To PAID! Our regional orthopedist at us too ears all has missed - a pier, no trouble, happens, itself will resolve. And then, when we platno have made US and roentgenography, it has appeared, that at us a dislocation of the left hip joint. As a result the daughter in 3 months has received a gypsum and the nearest half a year we should go plastered, and then still reabelitatsija not sickly. By the way, the left joint according to a thicket suffers. And besides on statistke at girls this muck meets in 5 times more often, than at boys. Mine to you advice or council - take in an out-patient department a direction in the Children's orthopedic center on Big CHerkizovskoj, 12. There to you the US will make also a roentgen and vrach-the expert all will comment. The center free-of-charge if you have a policy. If is not present - consultation costs or stands 400 roubles, do not regret money, and that receive the lame girl. And massage at all do not do or make, differently only all to be aggravated!!! Success.