PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 4 years, 3 months poseshchjaem it is put. A garden (before sat...

Larissa
22.06.2004, 11:26
Hello! To my son 4 years, 3 months poseshchjaem it is put. A garden (before houses owing to very strong food allergy sat), taking away the child from sadika began to notice, that the child looks or appears very tired and nachiniet to blink eyes. Still the tutor speaks, that the son in a dream hour prkticheski does not sleep. Last time the child gets tired also in the afternoon and starts to blink at once eyes and looks or appears very tired. Any deviations or rejections in development did not observe. Have gone or send on reception to the doctor, he has told or said, what is it will lead probably even to children's physical inability, has appointed or nominated Glitsin and to make the analysis of a blood on remoproby. The doctor tell or say, that with the child, we live almost in village and I do not believe local doctors.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
23.06.2004, 05:24
That with the child I do not know, t. To. I do not see and have no any objective information. Your description in any way does not clear up a situation. Not the fact, what is it in general by my part. If do not trust the doctor - achieve a direction in other establishments. Or search for an opportunity to be surveyed platno.