PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, how itself a message? To the son 1, 4 Approximately one week ago the child vkak...

Olja
22.06.2004, 10:12
Prompt, how itself a message? To the son 1, 4 Approximately one week ago the child vkakuju does not wish to lay in krovatke at what almost always fell asleep there, or on arms or hand at mum, sitting in an armchair, then prekladyvali without everyones poblem. Now hrjapjashchego on arms or hand, a box in krovatku - or! Clings as obezjanka and hysterically sobs, arrangements that it is necessary to lay down on a small pillow, that I shall sit series, fairy tales, pesenki, nothing helps or assists, vtaet as vanka vstanka, does not lay in horizontal position in general and all here. Tried or tasted softness, severity, cries, leaving or care from a room with periodic calls (when hysterical crying will break off - to allow to have a drink vodichki to embrace, stroke), - checks and well as will drop out from krovatki, (legs or foots long), and ukladyvaniemi besides words that it is necessary to sleep, bainki. After an hour of such struggle I surrender (one god I know in what status), I have a seat with it or him as usually in an armchair, in minutes 5 he sleeps and very quietly, God forbid will wake up I carry in krovatku, and when a box, can pohnykat plja decencies, I having sat down series shall stroke tenderly chi - chi and all the concert comes to an end. The question such how to behave what to do or make, what to speak? This laying in any way does not arrange us, and it or him it is a pity, and then before such concerts before a dream n was NEVER. By the way, usually it has put occurs or happens in the evening. And by the way week when it has begun, was not like anything remarkable in its or his life...

Pisarenko N.A.
22.06.2004, 14:59
If all problem in laying (t. e. Further he agrees to sleep itself), - do or make, as to him is quieter. Any ignoring, leaving or care and finishing up to hysterics, on the contrary, aggravate a problem. To struggle it is not necessary, and all will be settled in due course. It, in general, normal process.

Tanita
23.06.2004, 04:08
Leave a room, having kissed and having stroked, and do not come any more. First wait for 5 minutes, has not calmed down - send or have come, have shaken on handles, have put again. Send or have left. Wait for 10 minutes. Has not calmed down - the same, wait for 15 minutes. If has not helped or assisted - today sleep together. Do not come do not submit at all even voices if has calmed down. And that the child will even more become angry. But all aforesaid dejsvtitelno only in the event that you are absolutely assured, that he is full, dry, healthy and wishes to sleep.